Table of contents
In this article you can find out about:
- What are the widgets and what is their purpose?
- How to create a widget on your smartphone?
What is a widget?
Widgets are a functionality of Home Center mobile app. Widgets allow for easy and quick access to the scenes of your FIBARO Home Center via the main screen of your smartphone. Through this solution, you can run a scene from the home screen with just one touch of your finger.
Widgets on a smartphone with Android (Home Center mobile app)
- FIBARO System with configured scenes
- Smartphone with Android.
Creating a new widget
To add a new widget on your Home Screen you have to allow your app to use widgets. In the FIBARO app, go to Settings, Application settings section, Widgets and toggle Widgets to use widgets on your phone.
- Launch Home Center application.
- Log in to FIBARO Home Center.
- Open the home screen of your smartphone.
Press and hold on the home screen you want to place the scene widget on. Depending on your device, you may need to click Apps and Widgets, or similar option. Then click Widgets.
- Click on the Scene widget.
- Select Scene you want to add, then drag it to the home screen. Free space on the home screen is required to successfully add a new widget.
- Run the scenes widget by clicking its icon (correct triggering will be confirmed with a message).
- You can choose size of your widget: 1×1, 1×2 or 1×3!
April 9, 2019 446 Tutorials
Total 0 Votes: