FIBARO Home Center app provides actions for Shortcuts. Shortcuts is an Apple app, which let you get things done with your apps, with just a tap or by asking Siri.
- FIBARO Home Center 3/2/Lite,
- FIBARO Home Center app,
- FIBARO Devices,
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 13 or newer,
- Apple Shortcuts app.
- Make sure that you are logged in to your Home Center in the app and that you have some scenes created.
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the plus icon to start creating a new shortcut.
- Search for Home Center and tap it.
Choose the scene you want to trigger with Siri (it’s best to disable “Show When Run”) and tap Next.
Name the shortcut and tap Done.
- Your new shortcut is ready.
- You can now say: “Hey Siri, wine” to trigger the scene Romantic Dinner from your Home Center.
- If your phone is nearby you can ask Siri on your Apple Watch or HomePod as well.
The example above is just a simple example, but you can learn more on how you can incorporate FIBARO Home Center actions into your Shortcuts:
Total 1 Votes: