- FIBARO Home Center 3/2/Lite,
- FIBARO Home Center app,
- FIBARO Devices,
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 13 or newer,
- Apple Shortcuts app.
- Make sure that you are logged in to your Home Center in the app and that you have some scenes created.
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the plus icon to start creating a new shortcut.
- Search for Home Center and tap it.
- Choose the scene you want to trigger with Siri (it’s best to disable “Show When Run”) and tap Next.
- Name the shortcut and tap Done.
- Your new shortcut is ready.
- You can now say: “Hey Siri, wine” to trigger the scene Romantic Dinner from your Home Center.
- If your phone is nearby you can ask Siri on your Apple Watch or HomePod as well.
Scenes in the Spotlight
When configured, you can also run the FIBARO Home Center scenes directly from the Spotlight in iOS. Just swipe down on any screen to activate spotlight and depending on our habits, the scene may be waiting for you, or you can also start typing the name of the scene. Suggestions should present you the scene from the Home Center app so you can run quickly from this screen.
The example above is just a simple example, but you can learn more on how you can incorporate FIBARO Home Center actions into your Shortcuts: