Keeping your FIBARO devices up to date is crucial for enjoying all benefits of the system and ensuring proper operation of the FIBARO system. In this article you’ll get to know how to update your FIBARO device.
- FIBARO Z-Wave Device (located in the rage of the controller),
- FIBARO Home Center Lite/2 connected to the internet,
- PC or Mac to use a browser interface.
If you are updating a battery-powered device, make sure that it is charged enough to go through the process (at least 75% of capacity).
- Log in to FIBARO system.
- Go to Devices and find your device.
- Click to go to the settings.
- Choose the first endpoint (if the tree of endpoints is not visible go to the next step).
- Go to Advanced and find Firmware update.
- Click to look for the update.
- If the update is available you can click to start downloading the package.
If the status of the update is: Waiting, wake up your device according to the user’s manual.
- Remember that you can choose to back down from updating.
List of statuses with solutions.