- Two FIBARO ID accounts
- Home Center controller (firmware 4.520 or higher) connected to FIBARO ID account
- Log into Remote Access with your FIBARO ID.
- Chose the Home Center which you want to add user to.
- Click > next to the Open button.
- Click Add user button.
- Enter FIBARO ID of the user you want to give access to your Home Center.
- Click Add.
- Log in to your Home Center.
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Go to the Access Control section.
- Click Synchronize button.
- Added user will get an e-mail with generated local password to your Home Center.
January 9, 2019 3527 Tutorials
Total 5 Votes: