In this instruction you will learn how to connect FIBARO Home Center with your Philips TV. You can do it in a few steps with a simple plugin. This plugin allows to use your Philips TV with Home Center Interface via virtual remote control and in LUA scenes.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite or FIBARO Home Center 2,
- Philips TV connected to the same local network as Home Center (remember that during installation process the tv should be connected and turned on).
- Log in to your Home Center.
- Go to Plugins.
- Click Available and select Multimedia.
- Select Philips TV from the list or search for it in the search bar.
- Click and then .
- Click Add to add a new TV do FIBARO Home Center.
- Go to Advanced tab and click .
- Wait until the discovery ends and refresh the page (press F5 button or Command/CTRL+R).
If automatic discovery of Philips TV doesn’t work, you can enter the IP address manually.
IP number may be found in the menu of TV Settings > Network > View Network Settings.
- Select your device from the list and save it – click the disk icon – .
- Click to start the process.
- Type PIN (displayed on your Philips TV screen) and click to finish the installation process.