The weather is cloudy and you’re not sure the window can still be open? With FIBARO System you’ll get a quick notification on your phone.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite or Home Center 2,
- PC or Mac.
When it’s raining, you’ll get a notification on your smartphone to remind you about closing the windows.
- Log in to your Home Center through the web browser.
- Select Scenes from the top menu.
- Click Add scene under the Scenes header located in the sidebar.
- Click Add in Add Magic scene section.
- Choose the triggering device. Drag and drop or click the Weather icon. Then click Next.
- The list of conditions will be displayed. Select Rain and click Next.
- Select the event that will occur after meeting the conditions. Drag and drop or click the Notifications icon. Then click Next.
- Set the action to be performed – send a push notification. Expand the list to find your mobile device, type in the desired text, and press Next.
- Type a name of the scene and assign it to a room if you want. Press Save if done.
- In the configuration window tick the option Do not allow alarm to stop scene while alarm is running.
- Save the changes