Connect your FIBARO Flood Sensor with IFTTT and get e-mail notification on your desktop, laptop or mobile device whenever there’s water leakage incident in your home.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite/2 connected to remote access,
- FIBARO ID account,
- IFTTT app.
- Open your IFTTT app, go to My Applets and tap the plus button to add a New Applet.
- Tap this to browse through the available services.
- Search for the FIBARO service.
- Choose FIBARO service as a trigger. If you did not use the FIBARO service before, check how to sign in with FIBARO ID.
- Set Flood alarm as a trigger from FIBARO triggers.
- Choose the right device.
- Tap Create trigger to continue.
- Tap that, and search for Notifications.
- Choose Send a notification from the IFTTT app.
- Set the content of the notification and tap Create action.
- Your Applet was created.
September 3, 2018 1300 Use Cases
Total 2 Votes: