Now it’s possible to use your Hunter Douglas devices along with FIBARO Home Center.
Import and use your scenes in FIBARO Home Center.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite/2 connected to network,
- Hunter Douglas device connected to the same local network.
- Log in to your Home Center.
- Go to Plugins.
- Click Available and select Other.
- Select Douglas Hunter from the list or search for it in the search bar.
- Click and then .
- Click to add a new Hunter Douglas device.
- Go to Advanced and provide your PowerView Hub IP address.
Tip: If you can’t find an IP address, you can try a mobile app to that e.g. Fing.
- Click to Save.
- Scenes are automatically imported from the Hunter Douglas device and visible in the General settings.
You can also see every scene imported from Hunter Douglas as a separate device in Devices section.
Caution! The name of the scene is imported from Hunter Douglas integration and cannot be changed.
July 16, 2018 3288 Tutorials
Total 5 Votes: