This article shows how you can integrate your Sonos speaker with FIBARO home automation system. Enjoy your devices and let the music play!
- FIBARO Home Center,
- Sonos speaker,
- LAN router connected to the web,
- PC or Mac with web browser.
Before integrating your SONOS with FIBARO Home Center make sure that your Sonos speaker are all set up and connected to the same local network as your Home Center.
- Log in to your Home Center.
- Go to the Plugins
- Type Sonos or Sonos Speaker in search bar and push enter. Click Install button located right to the Sonos icon.
- On the next screen you can see the description of plugin. Click Free button to install the plugin on your home controller.
- After the installation go click Add button.
- Go to Advanced Tab.
- Find Network configuration. That’s the place where you can provide IP address to your Sonos speaker. Click Search button in order to look for a speaker in your local network.
- Click the Select located next to the suitable speaker.
- Sonos speaker is set and connected to your Home Center Network.
What can you do with Sonos Speaker plugin?
You can mute speaker, play the music, pause it, go to the next and previous song and adjust volume.