Table of contents
Control even more devices in your house using FIBARO Home Center plugin for Logitech Harmony Home Hub. Using plugin you can control any devices compatible with Logitech Harmony Home Hub directly from FIBARO Home Center. The plugin allows executing any “activity” defined in the Home Hub manually or via FIBARO Home Center scenes. Experience benefits from the powerful integration of both platforms.
- FIBARO Home Center,
- Logitech Harmony (installed and configured),
- PC or Mac.
- Log in to your Home Center.
- Go to the Plugins and look for Harmony or Logitech Harmony.
- Click on Install.
- In the next step click on Add to add a new Logitech Harmony device.
- Go to Advanced tab to connect your Logitech Harmony with FIBARO Home Center.
- On the next page there are three sections:
To connect devices you have to generate a pincode and turn on your Logitech Harmony for time of the process. Click on Generate Pincode.
- You are taken to login screen. Sign in with your Logitech Harmony credentials.
- Copy the pincode from the next page.
- Enter the pincode in given area.
- Save changes by clicking on the disc icon.
- It’s easy to see if the integration is successful. See in device settings if Logitech Harmony is connected.
- Logitech Harmony integration is visible as:
- Harmony Account virtual device – where you can see and manage the integration settings
- Hub Support – where you can change connection status and activities list.
- Every activity from Logitech Harmony is also listed as a separate device, so you can trigger it manually or easily use in your scenes.
Notice: Remember that Logitech Harmony does not report its state to FIBARO Home Controller. Ongoing activities are visible only if triggered using Home Center system.
July 14, 2017 19280 Tutorials
Total 26 Votes: