Template of advanced parameters for Z-Wave devices allows for their easy change, but it is possible even without it.
In this article you will learn how to change parameters for Z-Wave devices, even if they do not have templates.
- PC or Mac,
- Z-Wave device,
- Description of Z-Wave parameters for the device (often found in user manual) with:
- Value range.
- Log in to your Home Center through the web browser.
- Select Devices from the top menu and find your device.
- Go to the device settings by clicking the icon
- Go to Advanced tab, find and click Add Parameter button (if your device already has a parameters template, but for example it’s missing a parameter, you can uncheck “Use template for parameters” checkbox to add parameters manually).
- Field for new parameter will be added (you can add any number of fields)
- Enter parameter data: its number, size and value within allowed range (you can also set it as read-only or default value).
- Save changes by clicking on the disc icon.
- New parameter will be added.
- Wake up the device if needed.
January 26, 2018 11118 Tutorials
Total 14 Votes: