Internet diode indicator on your Home Center is off and you don’t know what to do to fix that problem? Here are two possible solutions to your problem.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite/2,
- PC or Mac with the network connection.
Press and hold the “+” button on the Home Center casing:
- If diode on the Home Center is flashing fast, it means that static IP is set.
- If diode on the Home Center is flashing slowly, it means that dynamic IP (DHCP) is set.
- Log in to your Home Center
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Choose LAN Settings from the left sidebar
- Check your IP address, enter it to your Internet browser
- It will open your router site. Log in to your router.
- Look for DHCP Settings and find Address Reservation setting. Add a new address reservation by entering MAC Address of your Home Center. You can find it in Configuration tab -> General. Use dash as a separator. Enter reserved IP Address. You should assign a free IP address compatible with your router subnets.
- Perform the restart of the router and wait about two minutes until the router starts again.
- Refresh the website.
- Go to the DHCP Settings and find Address Reservation again
- Go to the Home Center -> Configuration tab -> LAN Settings and change the connection type to static IP and enter the IP address added on the router
- Save changes by clicking floppy disc icon on the right sidebar.
Total 1 Votes: