FIBARO Home Center 2 is a multifunctional, yet easy-to-use home automation controller.
Follow this short and easy tutorial to quick install and launch your gateway.
- FIBARO Home Center 2,
- PC or Mac,
- Router connected to the Internet.
- Unscrew the left side panel.
- Take the side panel off.
- Connect the LAN cable and the power supply. Remember not to turn on HC2 without the recovery pendrive.
- Connect the power supply to the mains, and the LAN cable to LAN socket in your router (Home Center 2 requires an outside router).
- Start HC2 with a POWER button and wait approx. 2 minutes for the device to start.
See full version of installation manual in Quick Start Guide.
- Download and install FIBARO Finder designed for your operating system.
- Start the FIBARO Finder and click “Refresh”, choose the one you wish to connect and click “Connect“.
- After successful connection you will access HC2 Login Panel.
- Choose your language version, enter login and password. (default credentials are admin/admin).
- Click Log in – now you can operate your home automation system.
- Now FIBARO Home Center 2 is set and you can start your adventure!
March 30, 2017 7255 Getting Started
Total 17 Votes: