In this brief tutorial you’ll get to know how to configure your FIBARO Intercom device using app for Android.
- Launch the downloaded FIBARO Intercom app and grant all necessary privileges.
- Enter your FIBARO ID e-mail address and password, log in and click CONTINUE.
- If you don’t have FIBARO ID Account, you can create one here. Enter your e-mail address and a Password. Click CREATE ID and Verify your e-mail.
- Create a home and name it.
- You see the list of devices waiting for configuration, choose the one you want to configure. If you don’t see any devices, come closer to your device.
- After selecting your Intercom from the list, you can establish a network connection.
You can do this in three ways:via Wi-Fi or LAN (automatically or manually). We recommend connecting via LAN Auto.
- Provide your name in a form and tap Next.
- Set up your PIN Code. You can use it later to open the door/gate.
- Set local access password. Remember this password, you will need this to local access to your Intercom. This password doesn’t has to be the same as FIBARO ID password.
- Check if all provided data is correct and tap Finish.
- Wait a moment for a device to register. After successful registration you will see a view from the camera of your Intercom. If you didn’t succeed, do the factory reset and go through the whole process again.
March 27, 2019 948 Getting Started
Total 2 Votes: