Table of contents
Communicating with your FIBARO Home System can be as easy as chatting with a friend. Check what do you need and how to configure FIBARO Smart Home Bot.
- Home Center Lite or Home Center 2 (with firmware 4.160 or higher),
- Facebook/Messenger.com account,
- FIBARO ID account with connected gateway.
How to connect your FIBARO ID account to the Messenger Bot?
- Find the FIBARO Smart Home Bot on Messenger.com or FIBARO Page and send a message.
- Click/tap/type Get Started.
- The bot will greet you and in the next step you login by typing: Login.
- Click the Log in button.
- Login to your FIBARO ID account to connect it with bot.
- After successful connection information about it appears in the Messenger.
List Home Center devices to start using FIBARO Smart Home Bot. See the list of commends you can use.
- Open the conversation with FIBARO bot and type: Logout.
- You will get a message about successful disconnection.
How to disconnect your FIBARO ID account with FIBARO Messenger Bot?
FIBARO Smart Home Bot commands
You can find a list of commands in the separate article.
May 20, 2018 3142 Tutorials
Total 7 Votes: