In this brief tutorial you’ll get to know how to install FIBARO App on iOS device.
- FIBARO Intercom (already installed)
- iOS device (preferably Apple iPhone)
- FIBARO Intercom App
Launch the downloaded FIBARO Intercom app.
Create a home and name it.
- You see the list of devices waiting for configuration, choose the one you want to configure.
Name your device.
- After selecting your Intercom from the list, you can establish a network connection.
You can do this in three ways: via Wi-Fi or LAN (automatically or manually).
- Provide your name and photo in a form and tap Next.
Set up your PIN Code. You can use it later to open the door/gate.
Set local access password.
- Check if all provided data is correct and tap Finish.
Wait a moment for a device to register.
- The next step is a certificate installation. Tap the button Install Certificate.
Tap the button Download Certificate in your browser.
Allow the website to open settings.
- Tap Install.
Enter your phone’s passcode to confirm the installation.
- Read the warning and confirm by taping Install.
- Confirm the installation of the profile and tap Done.
Go back to the app.
- Now it is time to set up certificate trust. Go to Settings > General > About > Trust.
- Go to Settings. Scroll down and find a General tab.
- Tap About.
- Tap Certificate Trust Settings.
- Read the warning and confirm installation.
- After successful confirmation, you see trusted certificate turned on.
- Now you can start using your Intercom.
February 5, 2018 1769 Getting Started
Total 5 Votes: