Now you can connect your FIBARO Intercom with your FIBARO Home Center though the easy-to-use plugin.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite or Home Center 2 with firmware 4.150 or higher,
- FIBARO Intercom (connected and configured to the same network as HCL or HC2)
- Log in to your FIBARO Home Center.
- Go to Plugins.
- Go to Security Plugins, find FIBARO Intercom and click Install.
- Click at Free button.
- After the installation, click Add button to add a new Intercom to the Home Center.
- After adding a new FIBARO Intercom, go to Advanced tab.
- Provide credentials to local access. To set the IP address, click Search button.
- Select your device.
- After everything is set, Save changes.
- Now the Intercom is ready to use with the Home Center.
It’s worth mentioning that:
- You can use the FIBARO Intercom in scenes (Magic, block and Lua scenes),
- Installation of the FIBARO Intercom cannot be done though the FIBARO Home Center,
- Your FIBARO Intercom and the FIBARO Home Center should be connected to the same LAN.
February 8, 2018 2975 Tutorials
Total 7 Votes: