Have you experienced issues with your heating system while using FIBARO products? FIBARO Heat Controllers doesn’t heat, heat too much, or turn on too late?
There are many potential factors which influence their operations so if you need to contact FIBARO Support, please read this quick guide on how to download logs from your Heat Controllers.
Remember to attach them to your e-mail as those logs will help FIBARO assess the configuration of your heating system and tell if something behaves incorrectly.
- Go to The Heat Controller settings.
- Click on the 3rd endpoint.
- Go to the advanced settings of this endpoint.
- Go to the “Blackbox logs” section and click the “Read logs” button.
- Wait for the reading procedure to finish and click “Download logs”.