Integration Guide article is the document describing integration of third party devices or systems with use of FIBARO devices. Main purpose of it is to provide detailed instruction for users or installers on how to create interaction between different systems and devices. Secondary by publishing article on the Marketplace we would like to promote solutions and companies which can integrate with FIBARO. Thirdly based on combining two systems we would like to present new use cases for users benefit.
Taking under consideration that most of the integrations described in this category will be based on electric connecting third party devices with FIBARO modules devices like: Single Switch 2 or Double Switch 2 we would like author of the article to create simple PDF file build with unified structure.
PDF file structure
Published file will work as a manual/guide therefore it must contain information about:
- Which exact models of third party devices may be integrated and with which exact FIBARO devices. If electric connection is required, file must include electric diagrams as well.
- Contact information in terms of additional questions or sales quotation.
- Uploaded file can’t be larger than 30mb.
Published file may contain:
- Marketing information about company including pictures, websites, terms of cooperation and products range.
Published file can not contain:
- SRP prices or discount prices. FIBARO reserves right to contact third party companies to create unify cross-selling and cross-marketing activities.
Any information about prices may be obtained by contacting your closest FIBARO Installer which can be found on "where to buy" or third party contact information included in the article.
Most of the information will be included in the pdf file, but some must be filled in when adding new article. Hints for each form field will help you to fill it up. Attach file option will allow you to update any files.