In this simple manual you will get to know how to install and configure FIBARO Plugin for CoolMasterNet.
Estimated time for the process is about 10 minutes.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite/2 connected to network,
- CoolMasterNet device connected to the same local network.
- Log in to your Home Center.
- Go to Plugins.
- Click Available and select Climate.
- Select CoolAutomation from the list or search for it in the search bar.
- Click and then .
- Click to add a new Cool device.
- Click Devices tab and then click wrench symbol in CoolAutomation tab.
- Click Advanced
- Click search button or type in IP address of CoolAutmationNet device. Remember to click Save button on the right panel of the screen.
- Wait until FIBARO Home Center imports all devices form CoolMasterNet.
You can see three types of devices – the main controller for the device and all lines (1), controller for the line (2) and for one unit (3).
- You can click Wrench Symbol of each icon for more details.
July 11, 2018 5583 Tutorials
Total 9 Votes: