With this association you don’t have to get up from the couch or wait to enter the room to light it up! You can easily control it with FIBARO Keyfob.
- PC or Mac,
- FIBARO Home Center Lite or Home Center 2,
- FIBARO Keyfob,
- FIBARO Dimmer 2, Switch 2, or another light controlling module.
Pressing one button on the KeyFob will turn the light on, and pressing another button will turn the light off.
- Log in to your Home Center through the web browser.
- Select Devices from the top menu and find FIBARO Keyfob.
- Go to the device settings by clicking the icon
- Go to Advanced tab, find Associations section and click Setting Association button.
- Find 2nd Association Group (assigned to clicking on Keyfob and used to turn on/off associated devices).
- Find Single Switch on the list and tick it in the S column.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Wake up your Keyfob in order to receive information about the new association. Use 1st menu position (white) or click and simultaneously to wake up the device.
- If you don’t know which group is assigned to which function read more about it in User Manual – Associations.
- FIBARO KeyFob allows for controlling 5 devices per an association group. It is not recommended to associate more than 10 devices in general, as the response time to control commands depends on the number of associated devices. In extreme cases, system response may be delayed.