With FIBARO home automation system you can create a scene that will send you a notification when your Motion Sensor is breached and armed.
- PC or Mac,
- FIBARO Home Center Lite or Home Center 2,
- FIBARO Motion Sensor,
- Configured notifications (Creating and Editing notifications).
Log in to your Home Center through the web browser.
- Select Scenes from the top menu.
- Click Add scene under the Scenes header located in the sidebar.
- Click Add in Add scene using graphic blocks section.
- Set the first condition to trigger the scene. Click the + (plus) icon, select Devices and find your device: Motion Sensor.
- Then set comparator: == (equal) and select status from the list displayed on the green block: Breached and armed.
- Now set actions that will take place after triggered conditions. Select Then block.
Send a notification to the assigned phone. Click on + (plus) and select event – Push.
- Select the recipient of the push notification and set the content.
- When everything is set, click the Save icon.
- Name the scene and assign to the suitable room.
- Click Save icon to complete.
October 18, 2018 2868 Use Cases
Total 1 Votes: