Rain often comes unexpectedly. With FIBARO home automation system you can create a scene that will roll down the shutter when it rains and send you a notification (read this article on how to create notifications) and the window is still opened.
- PC or Mac,
- FIBARO Home Center Lite or Home Center 2,
- FIBARO Door Window Senor,
- FIBARO Roller Shutter Controller,
- YrWeather Plugin installed on Home Center.
It will roll the shutters down and send you a notification to your mobile phone or iPad, when the Door Window Sensor are breached.
- Select Scenes from the top menu.
- Click Add scene under the Scenes header located in the sidebar.
- Click Add in Add scene using graphic blocks section.
- Set first condition to trigger the scene. Click the + (plus) icon, select Weather and find Weather Conditions.
- Then set comparator: =(equal), expand the list in green block and select a proper weather condition: rain.
- Click the + (plus) icon, and select Commands -> And.
- Add second condition – Click the + (plus) icon, select Devices and find your device: Door Window Sensor.
- Then set comparator: = (equal) and select the status from the list displayed on green block: breached.
- Now set actions that will take place after triggered conditions. Select Then block.
- First – send a notification to the assigned phone. Click on + (plus) and select event – push .
- Select the device to display the push on from the list (read this article on how to create notifications).
- Second action – roll down the Roller Shutter. Click the + (plus) icon, select Devices and find Roller Shutter.
- Change the operator to = (equal) and set the status to close.
- When everything is set, click the Save icon.
- Name the scene and assign to the suitable room.
- Click the Save icon to complete.