Table of contents
Introduction and requirements
From this article you will get to know:
- How to run scenes using your Apple Watch in quick and convenient way?
- How to control your smart home even faster and smoother?
What you will need?
- Apple iPhone
- Apple Watch
- FIBARO System with configured scenes
The first thing you need to do is making sure that you have the latest version of our app. In order to do so:
- Launch FIBARO Home Center app.
- Go to Menu by clicking the icon in the bottom-right corner and go to Settings, and tap Application Settings.
- Tap Watch and enable the watch extension by toggling it on.
- Launch Watch app, scroll down and find Home Center under Available Apps, and tap Install.
- When finished, the Home Center app should be listed under Installed on Apple Watch.
Follow the instructions below to run the scene:
- Launch FIBARO app via your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the scene you would like to trigger. You can navigate through the list by turning the Digital Crown.
- You can easily switch the list view to paginated by pressing and holding the screen. After that, select the icon assigned to desired display mode. You can always switch it back to the previous view.
- Successful running of the scene will be confirmed on the display.
The Home Center app allows to be used as a complication for quicker access directly from your watch face. In order to do so:
- Firmly press the display and tap Customize.
- Swipe all the way to the right to edit complications. Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown until you see FIBARO.
- When finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes. Tap added icon to go directly to your scenes.
If Fibaro is not visible on your Apple Watch as a complication, complete the following steps:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to My Watch tab and tap Complications.
- If Home Center is listed under Do not include, tap Edit.
- Tap Plus icon and Done when finished to confirm.
If you need more information on changing your watch face, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205536.
Heating Panel – setting the temperature
- Open FIBARO Home Center app on your smartwatch.
- Tap Heating to go to the heating zones.
- Choose the heating zone you want to control.
- Choose between three modes: manual, schedule and holiday.
- If you choose Manual, you can set the temperature and duration.
- Once it’s set you will the new set point and its duration.