Table of contents
Introduction and requirements
From this article you will get to know:
- How to run scenes using your Apple Watch in quick and convenient way?
- How to control your smart home even faster and smoother?
What you will need?
- Apple iPhone
- Apple Watch
- FIBARO System with configured scenes
The first thing you need to do is making sure that you have the latest version of our app. In order to do so:
- Launch FIBARO for iPhone app.
- Go to Settings, scroll down the screen and verify if you see Apple Watch section as below. If not – update your app.
- Try tapping Configure button. The popup like below means that now you need to install our app on your Apple Watch.
- Launch Watch app, scroll down the screen, find Fibaro under Available Apps, and tap Install.
- Installation may take a few minutes. When finished, Fibaro app should be listed under Installed on Apple Watch.
- Go back to FIBARO for iPhone app. Tap Configure button same as before.
Select scenes which you want to launch via your Apple Watch and tap Save button. You can use all three type of scenes: Magic, Block, and Lua scenes as well. Those which are hidden or PIN protected will not be listed.
Serial number of your Home Center should appear in Apple Watch section. It means your watch has been paired with that one and only gateway.
Follow the instructions below to run the scene:
- Launch FIBARO app via your Apple Watch.
Tap on the scene you would like to trigger. You can navigate through the list by turning the Digital Crown.
- You can easily switch the display mode to paginated by pressing and holding the screen. After that, select the icon assigned to desired display mode. You can always switch it back the same way – we recommend to do so if you have more than 10 scenes.
- In case of choosing the wrong scene, it may still be cancelled. Tap Cancel or lock your Watch to do so.
- The scene will run if not cancelled.
Successful running of the scene will be confirmed on the display.
Unsuccessful attempt of running the scene will be confirmed as below.
Fibaro app allows to be used as a complication for quicker access directly from your watch face. In order to do so:
- Firmly press the display and tap Customize.
Swipe all the way to the left to edit complications. Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown until you see FIBARO.
- When finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes. Tap added icon to go directly to your scenes.
If Fibaro is not visible on your Apple Watch as a complication, complete the following steps:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to My Watch tab and tap Complications.
- If Fibaro is listed under Do not include, tap Edit.
- Tap Plus icon and Done when finished to confirm.
If you need more information on changing your watch face, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205536.
Heating Panel – setting the temperature
- Take your Apple Watch and swipe left on its display to browse applications.
- Scroll down the list and tap to open the FIBARO app via your smartwatch.
Tap Heating to go to the heating zones.
Choose the heating zone you want to control.
- You can see the current heating zone state. Tap SET to change it.
- It is possible to choose between three modes: manual, schedule and holiday.
- Tap manual to set temperature and duration of the setting.
- Tap schedule to follow the schedule (which first has to be set in the browser interface)
- You can also tap holiday to follow the holiday mode.