Table of contents
This article will teach you how to add your Home Center to remote access.
- FIBARO Home Center Lite/2.
- PC or Mac with the network connection.
- Go to FIBARO ID website, enter your E-mail address and click NEXT.
- Enter your Password and click LOG IN.
- Click MORE in REMOTE ACCESS section.
- Click LOG IN to authorize access with your FIBARO ID.
- Click ADD NEW HOME CENTER.
- Enter the SERIAL NUMBER and the MAC ADDRESS of your Home Center and click ADD HOME CENTER.
- You can find the serial number and the mac address on a sticker placed on your Home Center.
- Your Home Center has been added. Click OK.
- Now you can see your Home Center on HOME CENTER LIST. Click OPEN to log in to your Home Center and access it remotely
Deleting Home Center from Remote Access
- Log in to your FIBARO ID account.
- Choose the Home Center you want to Delete from HOME CENTER LIST and click trash can icon.
- Click DELETE to confirm the operation.
October 19, 2018 14816 Tutorials
Total 4 Votes: