Google Home is a smart assistant made by Google that responds to voice commands and questions. Now you can add FIBARO actions to your Google Home.
- FIBARO Home Center system
- FIBARO ID account
- Smartphone with Google Home App (Android, iOS)
- Google Home device
How to add FIBARO action to Google Home
- Make sure that your Google Home is properly connected and the language of your app is English.
- Run Google Home App.
- Activate your Google Assistant by saying: Hey Google, talk to FIBARO. The activation link to FIBARO services will appear on the screen after a short moment. Activate it (tap on “Link” and sign in to FIBARO ID).
- In the next step log in to your FIBARO ID account.
- After successful connection, the information about integration will be shown.
- Start using FIBARO actions for Google Home. Check this article to get to know how to communicate with Google Home to control FIBARO Home Center. Here you can check frequently asked questions.
December 15, 2017 6398 Tutorials
Total 58 Votes: