Google Assistant is a virtual assistant made by Google that responds to voice commands and questions. Now you can add FIBARO actions to your Google Home.
- FIBARO Home Center system
- FIBARO ID account
- Smartphone with Google Home app (Android, iOS)
- Google Home device
How to add FIBARO action to Google Home
- Make sure that your Google Home is properly connected and the language of your app is English.
- Run Google Home app.
- Activate your Google Assistant by saying: Hey Google, talk to FIBARO. The activation link to FIBARO services will appear on the screen after a short moment. Activate it (tap on “Link” and sign in to FIBARO ID).
- After successful connection, the information about integration will be shown.
- Start using FIBARO actions for Google Home.
December 15, 2017 21877 Tutorials
Total 146 Votes: